1. Caring for your hair is like learning math. Contrary to what many people will tell you, neither one requires great intellect or talent. Both can be mastered with practice and familiarity.
2. Never try a brand new style when you have a little bit of time and you are due at a critically important function. It is not fair to you or your hair.
3. Never cut or color your hair to fit a temporary style. Cutting or coloring or putting chemicals in your hair is using a permanent solution for temporary situation. Don't do it.
4. Use other people to help build your skill through familiarity but don't compare your skills to theirs. You don't know how long they have been practicing or who has helped them reach their current skill level.
5. Just because your hair is on your head doesn't mean you are supposed to be a natural expert in styling or caring for it.
6. Styling your hair beautifully and maintaining the health of your hair are two different skill sets. Both will require patience, practice and familiarity.
7. Your hair is a diamond. It is up to you to figure out how to make it shine.
8. There are many resources out there. You are not alone on your journey.
9. Although you are not your hair, your hair is part of you, so be nice to it.
10. Your hair and your life are glorious gifts. Take the time to savor and enjoy them both.
Thanks for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.