- Her hair was cowashed and sealed with Kinky curly Knot today (mixed with Aloe Vera Juice and coconut oil).
- Once her hair was dried in 8 flat twists, I placed an off center part in the front of her hair and put single braids following that direction
- About 1/4 of an inch of her ends were left out.
- I sprayed her hair with water mixed with aloe vera juice and coconut oil, added a little knot today and the curling custard, to enhance her curls
- Once her hair was dry, I applied very little olive oil to the ends.
Her braids are moisturized and the ends are sealed with oil. I then cornrow the braids to keep them stretched. The ends have to stay stretched, if not , they will tangle and break off.
Thanks for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUB CB ON YOUTUBE | LIKE CB ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW CB ON TWITTER