|mini twists from the previous week|
So last week, I wore mini twists and after washing them, I decided to make them bigger. Here is a comparison of my hair last week to this week's.
- My hair looks fuller because the twists were smaller.
- They really bring out the true image of my texture (like a "wash and go")
- They can be worn for more than two weeks
- The ends tend to coil up and tangle easily
- They tend to get matted when washed and can easily create split ends on fine hair (however, heavy duty moisture and sealant application, and stretching them, can curb that problem).
- They shrink up a lot (again, stretching can curb this problem but stretching all the time can result into over-manipulation)
Bigger Twists (still small but not mini)
- They look longer showing 3/4 of my true length(they still shrink up a little bit)
- They are easier to pull back and style
- They do not coil up and tangle like mini twists
- They do not look as full but they don't look that bad either
I do love both looks but I prefer the ones I am wearing now as they do not put so much stress on my hair.