About three weeks ago, I was tagged by the Lovely KayTee from Haute Pinks Heel, who is the Distinguished Guest of the month. Basically I have to reveal 7 things that my readers do not know about me.
So let's get to it......
- I am a Christian saved by the grace of God. I love the Lord. I am so undeserving of His mercies but His love for me is unconditional. He is my strength enabling me by His spirit to live each day to the glory of His name.
- I love to sing. Not claiming to be Celine Dion but I have a very strong interest in music
- I have a burden in my heart for abused ,neglected , abducted and mistreated children. I cry every time a child is missing or abused.
- I am extremely shy but have the biggest heart.
- I love "chicken Select" from McDonald's. They are like breaded chicken strips. I cannot get enough of those things with their "sweet and sour sauce". I know..not healthy but I try to eat them in moderation (I think).
- I am kind of scared of cats. I can't even look at them
- I work overnight and take care of my daughter during the day.
So now, I am tagging