- How long did you transition? How long have you been natural?
- What made you decide to go natural?
On March 19, 2009, my cousin started talking to me about "going natural". Meaning, we would no longer put chemical relaxers in our hair and we would allow our hair to grow out naturally. (Chemical relaxers can damage your hair and it has done so to my hair.) I thought she was crazy! After watching hundreds of YouTube videos by brave women who decided to go natural and cut off all their relaxed hair, my cousin and I were inspired. Friday night we got together and ate some food and drank some Nuvo and made the decision to do the BIG CHOP! She cut off my hair and I cut off hers!
- How did family and friends react to your new hair?
- What's your favorite hairstyle and products?
My favorite products are Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, Organics Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise (Deep Conditioner), Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, and EVOO, EVCO, Raw Shea Butter, Castor oil, and Biotin supplements.
- What is your current hair regimen?
*I deep condition 1x a week.
*I shampoo every 2 weeks (2x a month).
*I always add oil to seal my ends and prevent breakage.
*I always set my hair in flat twists using a moisturizer and sometimes gel for a stronger hold.
*I always sleep with a satin bonnet.
- What do you love about being natural? What do you hate?
- Anything else you would like to add?
- Where can we get more of you on the web?
KCCM FANPAGE LIKE THIS KCCM FANPAGE
KCCM ON YOUTUBE
KCCM ON TWITTER
Thank you for reading. I love your comments so please feel free to leave them
Sub Coilybella on YOUTUBE
Pictures form BC to Now: ALBUM